Monday, November 28, 2011

The Sing-Off

***SPOILER ALERT***

This post is about the finale of The Sing-Off. If you have not yet seen the season finale and plan to, do not read any further!



Tonight my mom, Avery and I watched the season finale of The Sing-Off. This is one of my favorite shows because A) Ben Folds is a judge, B) the singers have real talent and are entertaining and C) I love a cappella music. As an extra bonus, since Avery loves music and singing, it's so much fun to watch it with him because he dances along and claps and gets so excited every time the music starts. But back to the point-this show is awesome. I was very disappointed though with two of the group's final performances (Urban Method and Pentatonix). Since this week doesn't matter since the votes were in and tallied, it seemed like the groups just didn't practice, which for a finale show, regardless if the performance matters or not, you would think that it would feature some of the best performances, and some of them were just crappy.

With that being said, the show was still awesome, especially when Ben Folds performed Not the Same with the Dartmouth Aires. In the end, I really wanted Pentatonix to win, for Dartmouth Aires to be second, and Urban Method to be third. And I was right! I love it when I'm right (or I guess, when most of America agrees with me). I am sad that the show is over and that I have to wait until next fall to see it again.

What I learned: Pentatonix won The Sing-Off and America and I agree on something!

No comments:

Post a Comment