Saturday, November 19, 2011

Phone

My phone has had a "low storage" icon on it for a few days now and it's been annoying the crap out of me trying to figure out how to get the icon to go away since it seems as though I have plenty of storage available on my phone. I tried a few things myself, but nothing changed. Then I asked my dear friends Ben and Angela (who have the same phone as me) and they had a few suggestions, but still, nothing! I asked Neal to look at it or try to figure it out, which he said he would but he's been working and I haven't seen him since the icon appeared. Then tonight I was at my friend Charlie's Birthday party and John, Mr. Verizon Wireless Manager, was there. He had a few suggestions, and viola! It's fixed! Thank you John. You made my day.

As a side note, I found out my cousin is pregnant and due in June, 6 days after my other cousin, and 3 weeks after me! Three cousins and three babies in three weeks. Awesome.

What I learned: How to fix my phone.

1 comment:

  1. What did you do to fix it?
    I'm glad it is fixed!
    The butterfly thing kind of freaked me out. I didn't like the image of hundreds of butterflies being lulled to sleep by cold in my refrigerator!

    ReplyDelete