Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Herman Cain

While watching TV today, I found out that Herman Cain is suspending his presidential campaign. Now to avoid getting too political or making any comments on his personal troubles at the moment, let me just say that I personally will miss Herman Cain being in the race because man oh man, does he make me laugh. Now I honestly don't mean that in a mean way, as much as I might disagree with his policies. I mean, he seriously is hilarious and says the funniest things just because he is such a normal joe who is no way prepared or ready to be a politician. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. It is what it is. When he's asked a question, he answers bluntly (when others might stop and think about how he should say something) or he waits entirely too long to answer (when others would have an answer prepared for something so often asked). I feel like he should be on that show with Bill Cosby, "Kids Say the Darndest Things." He brings an air of naivety to the race that is almost refreshing. While I think he had the longest shot at being nominated, he at least kept things interesting and funny in a race that is bogged down with too many candidates to remember.

My favorite quote of his: "I'm ready for the 'gotcha' questions and they're already starting to come. And when they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I'm going to say, you know, I don't know. Do you know? And then I'm going to say, 'How's that going to create one job?'" (Oct. 7interview with CBN News' David Brody)


What I learned: Herman Cain will no longer be running for President.

No comments:

Post a Comment