Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fill or Bust

Last night, mom, Neal and Blake were playing a dice game called Bunco. It reminded Jared that he had a dice game that he hadn't played in awhile called Fill or Bust so he ran downstairs to find it. He brought it up to be played but the boys left after Bunco, probably tired of rolling dice. So today, Jared taught me how to play. It is a simple dice game where fives and ones score, as well as three of a kinds and a straight. There are also cards that dictate how your turn will be played out. It is simple enough to learn and the cards keep the game interesting enough so that each turn isn't just rolling your dice and scoring.

Later in the day, I taught my Mom and she said that she learned this game in Norway but it was called Chop Chop. The only difference was that there was no deck of cards that went along with the game. Does that count as me learning two new games then?

What I learned: How to play Fill or Bust

1 comment:

  1. I am always proud to say that I contributed to you learning something...and I'm glad that you liked the game!

    ReplyDelete