Saturday, December 3, 2011

College Football Isn't Over Yet

After Michigan beat Ohio State last Saturday, I assumed the season was over, because it usually is the last game for Michigan every year. I forget that the season still continues for some teams and I especially forgot that for the first time ever there was going to be a Big Ten Championship game. Today, Wisconsin beat Michigan State for the Big Ten Championship. I can't believe that I forgot this was happening. I would have loved to watch this game, specifically because a) I hate Michigan State, b) Wisconsin is my #2 team that I root for after Michigan and c) it was a really close game so I'm sure it was exciting to watch. But alas, I completely missed it. The good news is, Wisconsin is going to the Rose Bowl for the second year in a row. I plan on putting that game (which will be playing 2 January) on my calendar.

What I learned: Wisconsin won the Big Ten Championship game and is heading to the Rose Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment