Monday, January 23, 2012

Sushi!

Today, Jared and I were so graciously invited to go out to lunch for Sushi with our friends, the Jacobson's. We went to Fujiyama in Brookfield. It was delicious. I LOVE sushi. Apparently, the sushi menus we got are special lunch prices for Mondays and Tuesdays, and you can get a roll anywhere from $3.75-$8.00 instead of $8.00-$16.00 that they usually cost! They also have a Maki Lunch Deal where you can choose any three rolls of sushi for $11.75 and it comes with soup and salad as well. What a great deal for sushi! Once Jared and I have disposable income (so...when we're 65...), I think we will plan to go there more often. If you love sushi, you can't pass up this deal!

What I learned: Fujiyama has great lunch deals on Mondays and Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment