Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pregnancy Fog

So I have mentioned this before, but I take notes in my phone every day to keep track of the things I learn and then when I have time, I catch up on this blog, writing a few at a time. It started out that I would write on this blog every three or four days and slowly, it has turned into waiting a week or ten days between writing. This is getting very difficult for me because even though I take notes as to what I learned, I find that I'm not able to remember what my notes mean sometimes! Or I write down something simple that I learned but I don't remember where or how I learned it. I really need to get better at writing more often so that I don't have to remember things from 10 days ago. I have to remember that the memory fog of pregnancy is real and that I suffer greatly from this!

What I learned: The longer I wait to write posts, the harder it is to remember what I actually learned each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment