Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Forgot

This has become a very familiar phrase for me as of late: "I forgot." I find that I have to say it more than usual and it's really starting to frustrate me. I was never one to remember everything anyway, but now that I'm pregnant, it seems that I forget A LOT.

For example, today I forgot to go to a friends' daughter's birthday party. We received the invitation for it over a month ago, I RSVPed, put it on the calendar, and then...forgot to go. And you know what we were doing all day today? Nothing. We sat around, watched some football, I cleaned/rearranged our bedroom...nothing of importance that would cause me to forget a birthday party. I just thought of things to do to occupy my time since it seemed like we had nothing to do all day. I felt so bad and stupid and annoyed.

What I learned: I am apparently even more forgetful than normal whilst pregnant, and it's even worse this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment