Friday, January 27, 2012

Burt's Bees

I really like Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment so when I finally ran out of everything I had received from my baby shower (yes, it all lasted for 16 months), I went to Target to buy more. Of course, they were out. On top of that, it was about $10 for a 2oz tube of it! Granted, I know it lasts a long time, especially because Avery isn't prone to getting diaper rashes, but still, it's way more expensive than other brands (but still worth it in my opinion). Then I looked at Walmart and they don't even carry it. My next idea was to look online since I was buying a bath net for him online anyway (as I couldn't find one of those in the store either.). Well good thing Target was out because I found a 3oz tube online for $9.78 with free shipping!

What I learned: Burt's Bees diaper ointment is cheaper online.

No comments:

Post a Comment