Thursday, March 29, 2012

Volunteer Data Entry

A few years ago I signed up to volunteer at Grace for data entry but the positions were always full. Then last week I got a call saying that there was a position open on the Evangelism Data Entry team, so I accepted. It's only for an hour or two a month and you can do your hour of service whenever you are available during your assigned week. That's great because then I can come on my own time.

Tonight I went to church before choir for training. The basic duties are entering visitors from the Friendship Registers into a database and printing off and mailing some mailers for visitors. It was pretty easy and basic to do. The problem is that there is a five-week rotating schedule, so you almost have to relearn how to do everything each time you go in because you never do it often enough!

What I Learned: How to enter visitor information into the database at Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment