Saturday, March 3, 2012

Charming Charlie

To end my Day of Solitude (which really was like 30 hours of solitude over the course of two days), this morning I checked out of my hotel after a free breakfast buffet and drove to Bayshore to check out the store Charming Charlie. My sister and Angela have both raved about this store and so I decided I needed to check it out. The entire store contains any and all accessories you could possibly imagine with the added benefit of the store being arranged by color. I was in there for one and a half hours trying to decide what to get. I ended up getting a boring gray purse because it was the cheapest one in the store and I needed one after the entire lining in mine ripped out. I really wanted jewelry but figured I should get something more practical if I was going to get anything at all. This store is amazing and if I had disposable income, I would buy things here way more often.

What I Learned: Charming Charlie is my new favorite store.

No comments:

Post a Comment