Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Toilet

Our toilet sucks. There are so many minor things "wrong" with it, but not enough wrong with it that it's broken; it still somehow functions. While complaining to my dad about this, he decided that he was going to buy us a new one for our birthdays (is it lame that I'm excited to get a toilet for my birthday?). So we went and got a new toilet that has a flush power of 10 (I'm guessing ours was a 2 at best), two flush settings, and is high efficiency. I am so excited about our new toilet, you have no idea. No more jiggling the handle, flushing multiple times, wiping up water from all over the floor due to ridiculous amounts of condensation, or waiting what seemed like 2 full minutes to make sure the toilet actually stopped running after you flushed. Who knew I could get so excited about a toilet?

What I learned: Ken bought us a toilet for our birthdays and I am so excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment