Friday, March 30, 2012

7 Day Loan

Today I started reading The Dovekeepers, the next selection for the book club I'm in. I got it from the library yesterday but didn't notice until today that, since the book is classified as "New Fiction," the book is due in 7 days! Usually you get three weeks for a book (or maybe four?). So now, even though I'm still in the middle of reading two other books, I had to start this new book so that way I can finish it in a week. Luckily, the book is pretty fast reading and is really good so far, so it shouldn't be a problem. The book however is 500 pages and I am finding it increasingly difficult to find time to read, and when I do, it is hard to stay awake as I'm becoming more and more exhausted. Let's hope I can finish in a week!

What I Learned: I only have one week to finish the book for book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment