Friday, March 2, 2012

Haircut

This morning I began my Day of Solitude with a free 30 minute massage at Elements Spa in Elm Grove. I then ate some lunch and checked into my hotel. Around 2:00, I got the hotel shuttle to bring me to Bayshore to the Vici Beauty School to get my hair cut. I got it ALL chopped off. I have never had my hair this short before and I really like it. I was so afraid that it would look bad and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it, but I have to say, it looks good and I feel like it makes me look older (and by that I mean, I now think I look my actual age). And since I donated the hair to Locks for Love, my haircut was free! I didn't know that beforehand, so that was a nice surprise.

What I learned: If you donate your hair to Locks for Love, your haircut is free and I look good with short hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment