Monday, March 26, 2012

House

This morning I received a call from my brother. He informed me that he, my dad, and sister were on their way to look at the house that my dad is putting an offer on. If I wanted to see it, I should meet them there. So I met Neal, Afton and Ken at  the house, which is on 94th,  a block south of Schlinger Ave in West Allis. The house is a 3-bedroom ranch with a full, mostly finished basement. The house overlooks Lafollette Park and is on a really quiet street. While there are certainly things that can be updated, the house is move-in ready. It even has an awesome sun-room that was built off the back of the house and a fenced in backyard, which will make it easier for Avery to play in :)

I really liked the house and hope that my dad gets it. The thing is, it's a foreclosed home and the bank is just taking offers until the 30th and will then just take the best offer, so it's all just a guessing game as my dad won't know how many people are putting in a bid or what they are bidding. Pray that he gets the house!

What I Learned: What the house looks like that my dad is trying to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment